Flor Everyday Bubble in Fresa
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Designed by Folklore for the active baby and toddler. Made with colorful textiles handmade in Guatemala.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Snap closure for diaper change
- Back button for easy slip on
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Now accepting returns. Review return policy for details
- Fits ages 0-24M
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles. Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations.
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat