Julia Layered Skirt in Tarde de Verano
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
The Folklore favorite is back! This tiered, striped skirt is ready to move, spin and twirl with your active girl.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Elastic waistband makes it easy to pull on and ensures a secure fit
- Fits ages 2-8Y
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Made with artisan loomed textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Technique passed through generations.
- Made also with recycled denim from New Denim Project (NDP). The NDP turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash. Also can machine wash in gentle cycle with like colors.
- Dry flat