Flor Dress in Amanecer
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
This colorful and lightweight dress is guaranteed to be her favorite all summer long!
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Pom-pom ruffle sleeves and improved neckline
- Back button for easy slip on
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 2Y-8Y
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles. Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating unique pattern. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle
- Dry flat