Nieves Knit Blouse
$25.00 USD was $50.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
This lightweight yet warm blouse is perfect for layering.
- Handmade in Bolivia by a community of stay at home women that care for their littles while at the same time t do what they love, knit. Learn more
- Elastic waistband makes it easy to pull on and ensures a secure fit
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Fits ages 18M-7Y
- Made with 100% super soft Baby Alpaca wool, which is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly! 100% natural.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- NOW accepting returns and exchanges. Learn more
- For a better care, Baby Alpaca pieces should be only hand-wash with cold water and gently soap or shampoo
- Dry flat
- To avoid moth damage store with cedar