Pia Cape in Fresa
$38.00 USD was $76.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
This lightweight yet supper comfy cape is perfect for all of her wild adventures. Arm and front opening to make it comfy and easy to wear.
- Made with 100% super soft Baby Alpaca wool, which is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly! 100% natural
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, Baby Alpaca pieces should be only hand-wash with cold water and gently soap or shampoo
- Dry flat
- To avoid moth damage, store with cedar
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return.