Clara Women Tee in Agua de Coco
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Cut for a comfy, flattering fit and made with extra soft threads, our Clara tee is a cool and easy summer must.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Comes in sizes XS, S, M and L
- Model 5"6 Size M
- Made with textiles from the New Denim Project that turn cotton factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 2,600 liters of water per t-shirt!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat