Leona Jumpsuit in Melón Dulce
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The very first designed by Folkore dress and our new favorite! Now, little and big Folklore girls can match for that perfect sister portrait.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Ruffle sleeves
- Side seam pockets
- Tie back for easy tie and un-tie
- Elasticized waist
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 4Y-14Y
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Steam iron
Now accepting returns and exchanges!