Arcoiris Throw Pillow by Folklore
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Bring the Folklore flair into any girl or boy room!
- Hand embroidered in Guatemala in collaboration with MayaLoom
- Thread detail made by hand
- Fair traded labor
- Back Zip and poly fill
- Dimensions: 12"x12" and 21"x12"
- Not intended for children under the age of 3. Decorative pillow only, not recommended for cribs.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Now accepting returns. Review return policy for details.
- Made with textiles from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 2,600 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- Spot clean