Julia Layered Skirt
$28.00 USD was $45.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
The Folklore favorite is back! This tiered, striped skirt is ready to move, spin and twirl with your active girl.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Elastic waistband makes it easy to pull on and ensures a secure fit
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Fits ages 2-8Y
- Made with textiles from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat