Amelia Mary Jane Artisan Shoes
$20.00 USD was $30.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Our Amelia Mary Janes are one-of-a-kind and made with up-cycled denim spun into new luxury threads. In collaboration with Ixchel-Froya, we created this design with comfort and style in mind.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Flexible rubber outsole
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Textiles from the New Denim Project turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- 100% Vegan
- The fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- Spot Clean