Mini Juliana Dress in Sorbete
$36.00 USD was $48.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
A new Folklore favorite! This one is ready to move, spin and twirl with your active girl.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Two in one dress with contrasting skirt with diaper cover.
- Diaper cover with snap closure
- Peter Pan collar, short flutter sleeves and back button closure
- Fits ages 6M-24M
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Made with artisan loomed textile from Guatemala. Carefully foot-loomed for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Technique passed through generations.
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash. Also can machine wash in gentle cycle with like colors.
- Dry flat