Brisa Bubble in Amanecer
$36.00 USD was $48.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
A baby favorite no doubt!
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Back and bottom snap closure to make outfit and diaper change a breeze
- Improved neckline for easy slip on
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 0M-24M
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Made with linen like textile from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Steam iron
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return.