Isa Knitted Baby Layette
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
She will be picture perfect in her Isa by Folklore, no doubt!
- Knitted in Bolivia by a Fair Trade women's community that strives to keep alive the traditional alpaca knitting craftsmanship Learn more
- Back buttons for easy head slip and buttons along the inseam for ease of diaper change.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Now accepting returns and exchanges. Learn more
- Fits ages 3M-24M
- Made with 100% super soft Baby Alpaca wool, which is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly! 100% natural.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, Baby Alpaca pieces should be only hand-wash with cold water and gently soap or shampoo
- Dry flat
- To avoid moth damage store with cedar