Isla Blouse in Cielo de Verano
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
This simple yet stylish blouse is perfect to mix and match with any Folklore bottom or her favorite denim shorts.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The Folklore favorite is back! This tiered, striped skirt is ready to move, spin and twirl with your active girl.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Scoop neck
- Back button closure
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Fits ages 2-14Y
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return.