Isla Blouse in Nube
$27.00 USD was $36.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
This simple yet stylish blouse is perfect to mix and match with any Folklore bottom. With a simple scoop neck and mde with up-cycled biodegradable manta, it is 100% natural and safe for your mini. See sizing recommendations.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The Folklore favorite is back! This tiered, striped skirt is ready to move, spin and twirl with your active girl.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Elastic waistband makes it easy to pull on and ensures a secure fit
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Fits ages 2-8Y
- Made with textiles from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return.