Isla Shirt Dress in Cloud
This product is currently sold out.
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
This simple yet stylish shirt dress blouse is perfect for a breezy style! See sizing recommendations.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
This feminine tired shirt dress is oh so breezy. Easy to slip on and style with sneakers or sandals.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Flutter sleeves
- Easy to slip on
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- One size fits most
- Up cycled linen-cotton
- Made with textiles from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat