Julia Layered Skirt in Sorbete
$33.60 USD was $48.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The Folklore favorite is back in stock! This tiered, striped skirt is ready to move, spin and twirl with your active girl.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Elastic waistband makes it easy to pull on and ensures a secure fit
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Fits ages 2-8Y
- Made with artisan made textiles. from Guatemala. Foot-loomed for three 3 weeks creating a one of a kind pattern.
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return.