Llama Crossbody Coin Bag || Matilde
This product is currently sold out.
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Who doesn't love llamas? This crossbody will surely be her favorite this season!
- Knitted in Bolivia by a Fair Trade women's community that strives to keep alive the traditional alpaca wool knitting craftsmanship Learn more
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- NOW accepting returns and exchanges. Learn more
- Made with 100% super soft Baby Alpaca wool, which is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly!
- Presented in its own packaging
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, Baby Alpaca pieces should be only hand-wash with cold water and gently soap or shampoo
- Dry flat
- To avoid moth damage store with cedar