Luisa Baby Romper
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
She will be picture perfect in her Luisa by Folklore, no doubt!
- Handmade in Bolivia by a community of stay at home women that care for their littles while at the same time do what they love, knit. Learn more
- Back snap closure and snaps along the inseam
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Fits ages 3M-24M
- Made with woven textiles traditional from Bolivia
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, we recommend handwashing
- Dry flat