Maria Paz Throw in Up-cycled Cotton + Denim
This product is currently sold out.
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Add the Folklore flair to any boy or girl room with this classic yet unique throw.
- Handmade in Guatemala in collaboration with MayaLoom
- Decorative tassels
- Dimensions: 13"x11"
- Not intended for children under the age of 3. Use inside cribs is NOT recommended
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- NOW accepting returns and exchanges. Learn more
- Made with up-cycled denim and cotton from factory surplus in turned into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you'll be saving 2,600 litters of water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, we recommend hand washing
- Dry flat