Mila Cape in Teal
$34.00 USD was $79.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
This lightweight yet supper comfy cape is perfect for all of her wild adventures. Arm and front opening to make it comfy and easy to wear.
- Knitted in Bolivia by a Fair Trade women's community that strives to keep alive the traditional alpaca wool knitting craftsmanship. Learn more
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- NOW accepting returns and exchanges. Learn more
- Fits ages 2-7Y
- Made with 100% super soft Baby Alpaca wool, which is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly! 100% natural
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, Baby Alpaca pieces should be only hand-wash with cold water and gently soap or shampoo
- Dry flat
- To avoid moth damage store with cedar