Eva Dress in Teal
$31.00 USD was $74.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Bolivian threads for girls that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
She will be picture perfect this fall in her Olivia by Folklore
- Knitted in Bolivia by a Fair Trade women's co-op that strives to keep alive the traditional alpaca wool knitting craftsmanship Learn more
- Back buttons for easy slip-on
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- NOW accepting returns and exchanges. Learn more
- Fits ages 18M-7Y
- Made with 100% super soft Baby Alpaca wool, which is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly! 100% natural
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, Baby Alpaca pieces should be only hand-wash with cold water and gently soap or shampoo
- Dry flat
- To avoid moth damage, store with cedar
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return.