Playa Dress in Tarde de Verano
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
This colorful and lightweight dress is guaranteed to be her favorite all summer long! See sizing recommendations, dress runs small.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Ruffle sleeves
- Side wide pockets
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 18M-6Y
- Dress runs two sizes smaller sizing up is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Made with 100% foot-loomed textile made in Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat